Last Modified: January 1, 2020
If you are a California resident, in order to learn more about your California Privacy Rights, please see the California Privacy Notice section below.
Transfer of Personal Information through Subliminalize.com
Information You Provide
We collect information directly from you in a variety of ways. For example, we may collect information when you:
- Fill out forms on our website;
- Request additional information about our Services or sign up to receive news, information or special offers from us;
- Interact with us on social media;
- Request information or assistance from us, including correspondence with our office staff;
- Participate in or respond to surveys or requests for opinions, feedback and preferences;
- Participate in events.
The types of information we collect directly from you include:
- Identifiers, such as your name, email address, phone number, and mailing address;
- Demographic information, such as your gender, age or general location;
- Other information that relates to or is capable of being associated with you, such as personal preferences and interests, reasons for contact or requests for hiring services and any other personal information you choose to provide.
Information Collected Automatically
We automatically collect personal information when you access and use our Services, including:
- Device and network identifiers such as your IP address, mobile advertising ID, media access control (MAC) address, and identifiers associated with browser cookies, web beacons and similar technologies deployed by Analytical Viewers such as Google Analytics;
- Internet or electronic network activity information, such as your Internet service provider (ISP), browser type and operating system version, language settings, access times, pages viewed, the routes by which you access our Services, and your use of any hyperlinks available within our Services; and
- Geolocation data, such as information that identifies the location from where you visited the website.
Cookies and Similar Technologies
Information from Third Parties
We may collect personal information about you from other sources so we can better understand you and provide you with services, and to provide content that may be of interest to you. For example, we may collect personal information about you from:
- Third-party social media services, such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google, that you use to interact with our Services or that allow you to share information, but always in accordance with the authorization procedures and privacy settings you establish with such social media services;
Personal Information We Derive
We may derive information or draw inferences about you based on the information we, or our partners, collect. For example, we may make inferences that you are interested in a particular type of content or event so that we can show content that is more relevant to your interests.
Use of Your Personal Information
We may collect and use information about you for the following purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, and improve our Services, as well as to develop new content and features;
- Contact you regarding hiring requests and to perform our contractual obligations;
- Send notifications related to working with Subliminal Films;
- Send promotional messages and newsletters;
- Enable you to participate in public platforms or other interactive features of the Services;
- Respond to customer service requests;
- Conduct internal research and development;
- Target advertisements to you both on and off of our Services;
- Participate in or respond to surveys or requests for opinions, feedback and preferences;
- Analyze traffic and user activities on our Services, identify popular areas or features, and optimize and personalize the Services;
- Debug the Services; and
- Protect the rights and property of Subliminal Films and others and comply with our legal obligations, including to detect, investigate, and prevent fraud and other illegal activities and to enforce our agreements.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Under NO circumstances do we share any personal information, data or contact information about you. We’re in the entertainment industry, we aren’t stupid. There is this however:
- If there is a Corporate Transaction. We will use the information you provide for the sole purposes agreed upon; i.e.: financial transactions, billing or agreements in hiring contracts to process payments through agreed services.
- With Law Enforcement Authorities and Individuals Involved in Legal Proceedings. If, under any circumstances, a law enforcement service requests information regarding our contract with a customer, the minimal amount of information we are allowed to disclose is provided.
- With Your Consent or At Your Direction. We will share personal information with third parties when you ask us to do so; example: Give your film director my number so we can arrange building access, etc.
We do not sell your identifying information such as your name, email address, phone number, or postal address. There are no further disclosuers other than those above.
The Services we provide may allow you to share your personal information with social media platforms and other third parties. When you share in this manner, the privacy practices of the social media platform control who has access to your information and how it is treated by the social media platform. Please consult the privacy policies of any social media platform to which you share information in this manner to learn about the social media platform’s data practices.
Your Rights and Choices
You may opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as emails about your hiring or personal services from us.
When you use any of our mobile and online applications that collect precise location information, you may be asked to consent to the collection of this information. You can change your preferences at any time through the settings on your mobile device.
California Privacy Notice
If you are a California resident, please review these additional privacy disclosures, which provide a summary of how we collect, use, and disclose personal information from you and also explains your rights under California law.
Categories of Information We Collect, Use, and Disclose for Business Purposes
We collect the following categories of personal information as described in the Personal Information We Collect section. We collect this information from you, your devices, third parties, or as otherwise described in this policy. We use these categories as described in the Use of Your Personal Information section above, and we disclose these categories of personal information for business or legal purposes as described in the Disclosure of Your Personal Information section above:
- Identifiers, such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number, or IP address.
- Demographic information, such as your gender and age.
- Commercial information, such as records of purchases and payment information.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as log data, and information about the devices and computers you use to access the Services.
- Geolocation data, such as GPS signals, device sensors, Wi-Fi access points, and cell tower IDs, where you have allowed access to that information.
- Other information you provide, such as messages on discussion boards or responses to surveys.
- Inferences drawn from any of the above, including about the content or ads that may be of interest to you.
Under the California Consumer Privacy Protection Act (CCPA), California residents have the right to request access to or deletion of their personal information, to request additional details about our information practices, to opt out of contact sent to their personal information, and to not be discriminated against for exercising these rights. Below we explain how you may exercise these rights. If you need further assistance regarding your rights, please contact us and we will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
You may request access to the specific pieces of personal information we have about you. You may also request additional details about our information practices, including the categories of personal information we collect, the sources of information.
Editing and Deletion
Upon receipt of your request to exercise your rights to access and delete your personal information, we will verify your identity to protect your security and personal information. After submitting a request, please monitor your email for verification instructions. Note that even if we honor your request to delete your information, we may retain certain information as required or permitted by law.
Information for European Residents
The Services are operated in the United States. If you are located in the European Union or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States. By using the Services, participating in any of our Services and/or providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer.
We and our service providers may transfer your personal information to, or store or access it in, other countries where the laws may not provide levels of protection for your personal information equivalent the protection provided by the laws of the European Union or elsewhere outside of the United States. When we do this, we take steps to ensure that your personal information receives an appropriate level of protection through contractual requirements imposed on the recipient of the information.
Questions or Complaints from European Residents